Good afternoon. Like many of you, we at Wamhoff Accounting are closely following the news and developments regarding the Coronavirus. We understand the collective concerns of clients, employees, and the community and are taking serious precautions to help create a clean and safe environment. These include:
- Encouraging team members and clients to stay home in the case of illness
- Wiping down all door handles and surfaces after all meetings—client and internal
- Using disposable towels and wipes, and not touching the surface of the towel used
- Washing our hands after handling files and paperwork as often as possible
- Sanitizing our work areas, including computers, phones, calculators, printers, copiers and fax machines after every use
We do understand that you may feel some hesitation about keeping scheduled, in-person appointments. There are several options we offer if you prefer an alternative to visiting the office, including:
- Mail In’s- a return signature is required upon completion of the return. Wamhoff will provide you with a postmarked envelope and send it via priority mail to you.
- E-Mail- documents will be transmitted through our secure email server, and an e-signature is required upon completion of the return.
- Portal Upload- we may exchange documents via our secure, Net Client CS Portal.
In some cases, either you or the Wamhoff team may need to clarify details, obtain final numbers for your returns, or perform a review of your returns. If you prefer, these conversations may take place via phone, or whichever route is most comfortable for you.
The Wamhoff team takes your health and safety very seriously and are committed to providing you with a convenient tax filing experience with the exceptional service you’ve come to expect. We thank you for your support and are here to answer any questions you may have or explore which option may be best for your situation.